Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Thank You

I happen to play a game called Animal Jam, an MMO created by WildWorks Interactive and is one of the coolest things ever. It's a very casual game that I have enjoyed for 5 years now, which is crazy. I really appreciate everything they do.
Anyway, a while ago, I was tricked out of a few items that I really really liked. I got over it in time, but it still made me angry. I emailed their support line with the players username and the items they took.
They actually replied and sent me back a document that asked me to confirm my player information. I did, and they gave me an awesome gift.
In-game, there's a 'premium' currency called Diamonds that can get you some really awesome items. It's hard to gain many diamonds since you get them on such a slow scale comparing to the regular currency, Gems.
In that final reply, they told me they added 50 free diamonds to my player account. I was absolutely stunned. In US currency, this equates to a cost of 50 dollars if you buy them on a gift card.. They gave me the equivalent of 50 dollars in-game.
Wow.
I feel so honored that they would actually do that. It can't replace the items I lost, but the fact that they actually did that was absolutely amazing.
Fellow AJ players: Please do not attempt to lie and cheat to get 50 diamonds out of AJHQ. It is a really vile thing to do, and nobody would be appreciative of such behavior.

~Sam
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Team Firefly! We're really happy you want to comment, as we always appreciate other people's thoughts.
There are, however, a few rules.
1. No profanity. This means no swearing, inappropriate topics, or anything over PG-13.
2. No spam. This is a no-brainer.
3. No link shorteners.

Thanks for checking out our blog!