Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Upcoming Project

I really like to use visual programming languages. I love the concept of being able to look at blocks of code and actually create something out of seemingly meaningless pictures.
I wanted to do a big project in the coming months, and my mission is to create a text-to-speech software that will eventually include triphones and different voices. I don't know how it's going to work out, but I hope I finish it!
You can view my Scratch.mit account at : https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-tobor-/ . I don't have any projects there yet since I unshared all my old stuff. I've been using the software for 3 years now, since I used to have a different account.
I just wanted to put this out here! If you have any questions or recommendations about this project, let me know!

Bye!
~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Team Firefly! We're really happy you want to comment, as we always appreciate other people's thoughts.
There are, however, a few rules.
1. No profanity. This means no swearing, inappropriate topics, or anything over PG-13.
2. No spam. This is a no-brainer.
3. No link shorteners.

Thanks for checking out our blog!